This webinar focuses on revenue management lifecycle solutions for manufacturers. Topics covered will include price management, contract management, rebate management and data reporting.
How is your manufacturing company tracking prices and price adjustments today? In this webinar, you will learn about the advantages of taking a holistic look at managing your revenue flow. For instance, when you are trying to determine your sales costs today, do you have visibility into your initial sales costs—including a breakout of freight and other miscellaneous upcharges—all alongside the total landed cost? Can you also get insight into your gross-to-net sales history and impact to quickly determine your margins and variances? And can you get those things all in one place, or do you have to use multiple systems to dive into that data?
One Vistex manufacturing customer documented near to a 40% reduction in the billback claims cycle after implementing Vistex.
Vistex has a proven track record of helping manufacturers to automate price management, including special pricing agreements, price protection, marketing funds, customer and distributor rebates, channel programs and tracking channel inventory.
This webinar will also help you examine the value of:
- Analyzing price changes and understanding the impact of price policy violations on your margins
- Sending updated price catalogs to customers that include details like UPC codes, box dimensions and lead times
- Managing and viewing contract details like billback amounts, projected deal revenues, special agreement price scenarios and related deal margins
- Automated data cleansing that enables claim validations against contracts
- Tracking and comparing sales across contracts to determine your top customers in a single snapshot
- Paying rebates to your indirect customers from within the Vistex environment