Vistex solution extensions for SAP S/4HANA have been fully optimized for the SAP HANA database that powers SAP S/4HANA ERP. The Vistex solution extensions have redesigned engines that can achieve peak processing performance with SAP HANA as well as updated communication methods with SAP S/4HANA to ensure information can be shared accurately and instantly.
This revolutionary in-memory database not only provides extremely fast data processing, but it also delivers machine learning and predictive analytics capabilities to see your company’s possible future and create a plan to get there. It has never been easier or simpler to decide what go-to-market programs would be beneficial and how to implement them.
Migrating to SAP S/4HANA?
Did you know you will also need to migrate your embedded Vistex solutions? These new versions from Vistex are optimized for the S/4 platform and can deliver significant improvements, but only if you properly implement their benefits. Vistex can help you with your S/4 journey, click here to let us help you take your first steps.
Key points to consider…
- Properly plan and safeguard your S/4HANA migration to avoid unnecessary troubles and protect your Vistex investment
- Vistex has to be migrated to V/4 version when you migrate your SAP to S/4HANA
- New benefits and features for V/4 include embedded analytics, compelling user interface and several performance improvements
- Increase user efficiency and activate new features, including the replacement of customizations with standard functionality.
- Vistex releases are synchronized with SAP S/4HANA releases to ensure maximum compatibility and minimum disruption for our customers.
- Customers will upgrade both S/4HANA and Vistex to the same versions at the same time.
- SAP and Vistex product teams collaborate on S/4HANA roadmap, architecture and technology for future versions.
- Vistex releases (ECC) are compatible with the S/4HANA database. Save time and effort during migration from ECC to S/4 by upgrading your SAP ERP/Vistex database to S/4 now, prior to migration.
- SAP ECC and Vistex solutions are migrated to S/4HANA versions simultaneously, as a single project.
- Vistex customers may migrate from Vistex 6.0E Support Pack 5 (or newer) to SAP S/4HANA.
The maintenance planner will automatically pull in the latest Vistex V/4 software, which is compatible with the target S/4 release.
S/4 Migration SAP Notes:
- 3341643 – Vistex IP and DM Module Conversion to Release V/4 2022v2 on S/4HANA OP 2022
- 3265878 – Vistex IP and DM Module Conversion to Release V/4 2022 on S/4HANA OP 2022
- 3221199 – Vistex IP and DM Module Conversion to Release V/4 2021 on S/4HANA OP 2021
- 3127475 – Vistex IP and DM Module Conversion to Release V/4 2020v2 (V/4 2021v1) on S/4HANA OP 2021
- 3072242 – Vistex IP and DM Module Conversion to Release V/4 2020 Version 2 on S/4HANA OP 2020
- 3018664 – Vistex IP and DM Module Conversion to Release V/4 2020 on S/4HANA OP 2020
- 2948966 – Vistex IP and DM Module Conversion to Release V/4 1909 Version 2 on S/4HANA OP 1909
- 2871743 – Vistex IP and DM Module Migration to Release V/4 1909 on S/4HANA OP 1909
- 2738137 – Vistex IP and DM Module Migration to Release V/4 1809 on S/4HANA OP 1809
- 2638371 – Vistex IP and DM Module Migration to Release V/4 1709 on S/4HANA OP 1709
Looking for Release Notes?
Vistex Release Notes have been moved to the Vistex Academy.
Login or register today