How to get what you want when you want it
A partner incentive program is an investment, for sure. But it has many potential benefits for manufacturers, distributors, and wholesalers in the High Tech industry:
- retaining customer loyalty
- boosting sales motivation
- training sales forces
- developing better relationships with channel sales partners
- increasing profitability
How do you create a partner b2b incentive program that’s built to last? (Hint: It’s about more than short-term wins.)
The conventional thinking is to incentivize on outcomes. Throw a promotion together and benefit from a quick sale. But what does this do for long-term sales and brand loyalty? Very little.
The secret to long-term success is to incentivize behaviors that lead to sales. Engage your partners in the selling process and you win the war, not just the battle.
Knowing what behaviors you want to motivate across the partner journey is key to developing an effective tool box. When you learn the value of rewarding productive behaviors, rather than just outcomes, you’re well on your way to success.
This 12-page eBook explores the essential considerations and components of a successful long-term partner incentive program.
You’ll learn how to:
- reward productive behaviors for long-term wins
- understand the people within the ecosystems that make everything happen
- affect behaviors with your partners beyond just the sales team
- right-size your rewards for maximum effectiveness
- prevent your program from going stale and losing its mojo
Download the eBook now and start creating an incentive program that will blow away the competition.