Vistex solution extensions for SAP S/4HANA Release 1809 have been fully optimized for the SAP HANA database that powers SAP S/4HANA ERP. The Vistex solution extensions have redesigned engines that can achieve peak processing performance with SAP HANA as well as updated communication methods with SAP S/4HANA to ensure information can be shared accurately and instantly.
This revolutionary in-memory database not only provides extremely fast data processing, but it also delivers machine learning and predictive analytics capabilities to see your company’s possible future and create a plan to get there. It has never been easier or simpler to decide what go-to-market programs would be beneficial and how to implement them.
Not only is the software smarter and faster, but you can be too! A broader SAP Fiori® user experience is available with this release, covering much of a user’s interaction with the Vistex solution extensions.
Future Vistex releases are planned to align with SAP software releases to minimize disruption and maximize customer investment. SAP and Vistex—partners in progress, now and for the future.
- Vistex versions for S/4 1610, 1709, and 1809 have been released and are now available for customers to deploy in their S/4 landscape.
- Version 1809 introduces a dedicated rights & royalty management application.
- Version 1909 is expected in early Q1 2020 with continuous improvements to take advantage of the underlying HANA platform.
- Vistex releases are synchronized with SAP S/4HANA releases to ensure maximum compatibility and minimum disruption for our customers.
- Customers will upgrade both S/4HANA and Vistex to the same versions at the same time.
- SAP and Vistex product teams collaborate on S/4HANA roadmap, architecture and technology for future versions.
- ECC-based Vistex releases are compatible with the SAP HANA database. Customers can save time and effort during their future migration from ECC to S/4HANA by upgrading their SAP ERP/Vistex database to SAP HANA now—instead of performing this task during the S/4 migration itself.
- SAP ECC and Vistex solutions are migrated to S/4HANA versions simultaneously, as a single project.
- Vistex customers may migrate from Vistex 6.0E Support Pack 5 (or newer) to SAP S/4HANA.