One of the most difficult steps in the pharmaceutical return management process is finding the right price to credit the customer. However, you do have options for applying the right return price to drugs and medical devices that do not involve tedious manual processes! In fact, there are two factors that play into the pricing quandary:
- Different laws for return management by country
- Consideration for the typology of the returned product
What path will you take?
There are multiple paths you can explore for taking the tedious nature out of return management. Determining the best process to confidently approach a return should not be taken lightly. For example, as part of the rebate program to your customers, you can include an incentive for non-returns. If the customer doesn´t execute a return to the laboratory within a stated period, the customer will benefit from an additional incentive.
For more insights, watch this webinar to learn more about defining your return price and how to extend the same technique to other processes. Key takeaways include:
- Key factors to consider when determining the right price in return management
- Market challenges that could stand in the way of your success
- Three alternatives to remedy return pricing
- Techniques for gaining control on revenue leakages derived from parallel trade
Register now to watch this session
Industry Principal of Life Sciences at Vistex EMEA