Managing rights & royalties in today’s digital economy
Where do leading distributors and buyers turn when they need to quickly and easily create avails reports, calculate royalties, and track holdbacks and term dates? Normally, they would turn to in-person conferences, like MIPTV 2020. But, with the widespread cancellations of events on a global scale, we’re going virutal. Watch this webinar to find out why leading media companies around the globe turn to Vistex to gain a single repository that manages all their avails, in real time and with ease.
Vistex virtual tour guides, Phil Bird and Steve Elliott, will walk you thought scenarios to eliminate your spreadsheets and manual processes, and show you how to maximize revenue and exploit the available rights in all your territories and in every format. With a fully configurable content hierarchy and rights model, and flexible contract types, Vistex solutions let you align advanced capabilities with the unique requirements of your business. And, perhaps most important, real-time data means you get the information you need – right now!
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Manage all your titles and contacts in a single repository. Know exactly what you have available to pitch, anywhere and in real time
- Add exclusives, holdbacks, restrictions and other details that affect exploitation
- Acquire and license at any level- from complete series to single seasons to single episodes
- Create initial release plans, previews and holdovers by cinema screen
- Enter complex circuit, cinema and screen financial terms – including guarantees, NUTs and net receipts
- Import weekly box office reports and create full invoices for every booking
- Add key financial terms for every contract: fees, commissions, royalty rates and caps
- Import sales data and calculate amounts due
- Issue statements and produce financial reports