Service provides up-to-date TV rights data transfer between platforms
London, UK — April 3, 2019 — Vistex, the leading provider of rights and royalty software solutions, is pleased to announce its attendance at MIPTV April 8-11.
Off the back of recent signings — Insight TV, VVS Films, Gusto Worldwide, Lightning International, Beşiktaş Kültür Merkezi, Swank Motion Pictures and more, Vistex will be showcasing its latest innovations for content distributors and rights owners, and also announcing new enhancements that will integrate its TV and film solutions to an online deal-making platform.
At MIPTV, Vistex will be demonstrating cpRights, its cloud-based software for rights and royalty administration. cpRights provides the tools to efficiently and effectively manage complex rights associated with TV and film content production, acquisition and sales. Its key features include:
- Serving as a centralized place for all titles, contracts and metadata
- Ensuring secure access from any browser
- Capturing all data on productions, rights acquisitions and sales and licensing deals
- Funneling incoming revenue from platform to producer and creating royalty statements
- Tracking expiring term and payment dates and setup notifications
- Adding exclusives, holdbacks, restrictions and other details that affect exploitation
- Creating avails lists and sending brochure reports straight to buyers
Vistex will be exhibiting at Booths #P-1.B60/#P-1.C61. For more information, or to arrange a meeting at MIPTV, please contact: Tom Royds