Vistex is an SAP software solutions extensions partner serving businesses of all sizes worldwide across a spectrum of industries by managing their master data, contracts, pricing, rebates and incentive programs.
Our solutions provide unprecedented visibility into the breadth and depth of go-to-market programs and enable businesses with insightful information that drive revenue, control costs and increase margins. Our deep industry expertise coupled with in-house implementation, delivery and training services makes Vistex a full solutions resource and consultancy.
We are expanding fast. Vistex is already active in more than 19 locations worldwide and is searching for dynamic, enthusiastic team members to contribute to the long-term success of both Vistex and our clients!
As a Vistex Consultant you are a part of our success story and you support directly on the client’s side to create a perfect start with the Vistex-solutions for them. In this role you represent Vistex and assure the clients not only with your wide, specialized knowledge but also with your communication skills and your service orientation.
- Eng Degree / Bachelor’s in Statistics / Mathematics
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on SAP SD/MM experience
- Knowledge/experience in pricing configuration, OTC configuration and Finance areas
- Involvement in a SAP full lifecycle implementation
- Independent thinking with keen problem solving skills
- Must be able to use initiative and be a team player
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and within tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing schedules and multiple work plans
- Excellent communication and client handling skills
- ABAP technical skills will be beneficial
- Must be willing to travel National and International
- Provide consulting services to customers implementing Vistex products and solutions
- Get a clear understanding of Vistex software functionality and map customer business requirements to the Vistex solution
- Design and configure the system as per business requirements
- Prepare file templates and upload data
- Work with the technical team to design and build interfaces with the host system
- Identify product and customer-specific project issues and work with product development to resolve them
- Responsible for writing functional specifications for enhancements that have to be done by the technical team
- Prepare meaningful system demos during the course of the project for the customer
- Perform quality assurance on the system built for the customer
- Prepare and provide documentation to the customer for system support
- Learn and gain expertise on new and current Vistex products and solution offerings
- Collaboration with offshore teams (internal and external)