Our Client in Stellenbosch requires an Integration Programmer for a permanent role. The successful candidate will analyse and design integration processes between systems.
- Degree or formal certification in ICT / Computer Science
- Creating web services for integration purposes
- Creating integration workflows in ESB software
- Testing and Implementing integration processes
- Pro-actively monitor & manage the production integration environment Investigate and analyse new integration technologies
- Document integration processes Participate in Disaster Recovery simulations
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in messaging communication, analysis and design experience
- Experience in IBMi server (AS400) will be an advantage SAP PI knowledge will be an advantage Knowledge of HTTP/s, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON an advantage. Knowledge of HL7 messaging protocol an advantage
- Working knowledge of SOA architecture
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Service BUS (ESB). e.g. MAGIC XPI Experience in .NET environment and web services is a prerequisite In depth knowledge of MSSQL coding and stored procedures
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills Attention to detail and commitment to quality work. Team player with strong communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to mobilise and implement new functionality
- Manage and maintain sound client relations
If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.