Our Client in Cape Town requires a Functional Analyst III (Planning and Merchandising) for a contract role.
We are looking for a SAP Retail guru who has solid experience within the supply chain or retail industry to evaluate the demands of the business owners, transforms the essence into an abstract and algorithmic business model and as such identifies the use cases and transforms them into logical and technical views and are able to configure the system.
Exposure to SAP Logistics (SD and MM) specifically Pricing and interaction with FI, should have strong skills in:
1. Structuring of system strategy such as the development of systems requirements through the design, prototyping, testing, training, defining, and implementation of procedures for support of practical business solutions
2. Customizing the respective business area and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints of the request
3. Prepare test scripts for testing the configured scenarios and perform the testing
4. To oversee the development of ABAP programs and functions as requested by business in accordance with the Organisation’s Standards
5. To provide support to the junior members of the team as well as users of the SAP System
Knowledge and Skills
If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.