Our Client in Cape Town requires an Analyst Programmer for a permanent role. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, creation and testing of medium to complex applications, according to specifications and in accordance with agreed standards within the IT Money Market Financial Services Department.
The ideal candidate would be someone on an Analyst Programmer I or II level, with 1-2 years experience within the role of Analyst Programmer or 4-6 years experience as an Application Programmer/Developer.
- 3 year Degree/Diploma – Essential
- 3 year Degree/Diploma in Information Technology – Desirable
- Experience as Analyst Developer (2-3 years) OR
- Experience as an Application Developer/Programmer (4-6 years)
- 3-5 years .Net development experience
- Experience in the required tasks in a financial or retail environment
- Design, develop and implement efficient and effective solutions by creating well-engineered business applications for multiple channels in Money Market
- Support and maintain existing solutions and front end systems
- Design, develop and implement high volume transactional and batch solutions that form part of the financial services product offering
- Integration of new software and systems into existing environment
Knowledge and Skills
- Systems Analysis (2 years)
- Design (3 years)
- Development (.Net C# ; Angular) (5 years)
- Database design and development (4 years)
- SQL Server (3 years)
- Agile Development (2 years)
- Automation (Unit and deployment) (2 years)
- 1 year experience in Architecture
- Biztalk experience
If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.