Designed by Vistex for Vistex Projects, leveraging cross-industry best practice approaches.
The Vistex implementation methodology is a systematic approach to effectively integrate Vistex solutions into the customers' environment. By leveraging years of project experience, our methodology was designed with a balance between structure and flexibility, which enables us to provide efficient, result-oriented implementations tailored to our customers’ requirements.
- Initiate - Formal project planning, organization and authorization to start
- Define - Business requirements gathered and fit/gap analysis performed
- Design - Design and prototype solution
- Build - Configure software, develop custom elements, functional unit testing of solution
- Validate - Plan and execute system integration testing, user acceptance testing and volume, stress performance testing
- Cutover - Complete end user training (solution and new business procedures)
- Nurture - Hyper care provided during initial production system operations, knowledge transfer completed, ongoing support established