Life Sciences Sector
Vistex understands that much of a wholesale distributor's operating income is derived from its back-end supplier rebates and chargeback claims-based cost recoveries. Wholesale Distributors' ability to effectively manage these programs in conjunction with contract pricing, sales rebates and sales commission programs* is critical to financial performance.
- Complexity of agreement terms, frequent changes and sheer volume of transactions typically overwhelm spreadsheets and manual procedures.
- Price changes must be implemented on a timely basis to avoid lost margin.
- Sales commission systems need to be easily modified to drive selling efforts that increase market share and profits.
Benefits of Vistex Solution
By investing in an integrated enterprise solution, wholesale distributors can:
- Identification of every cost recovery opportunity and submission of claims for all rebates due.
- Accelerate cash flow and reduce vendor receivables by eliminating errors, disputes and delays.
- Reduce administrative labor overhead costs.
- Improve profitability and competitive advantage.
- Streamline maintenance of master data that drive business transactions.
* Also known as earned income, deviated billing or sheltered income in the foodservice industry, bid pricing or ship-and-debit in high tech products distribution and Special Price Authorizations (SPAs) in the industrial/electrical products industry.